Hello A-Team !!!!
Next week in Tailoring: On Monday, we will be practicing corded machined buttonholes, and 2 kinds of bound buttonholes. On Wednesday, we will be practicing welt pockets. FYI: Continuing Education Commencement is FRIDAY, May 29th, 2015 !!!!! 5 – 7:30 PM. Organ Pavilion, Balboa Park.
Next week in Sew Fun: On Tuesday, we will be working with elastic. We will also learn how to input sleeves in our Jacket-bodices. On Thursday, we will learn how to make a collar and how to insert it in our Jacket-Bodice.
Things to KNOW:
Central Sewing is having an Anita Goodesign event:
REMINDER: The upcoming Anita Event has special pricing if you are one of the early bird attendees. Call 619-447-3244 or stop by the store to sign up!
$79 if paid before March 31st
$99 April 1st until event days
- Hands-on-team sewing.
- All new projects never seen before.
- Techniques like quilting, free motion, folded fabric, and so much more.
- Kitchen themed projects perfect for everyday use.
- Special pricing on Anita’s products.
- Over $2000 in prizes to be given away.
Party Pack includes
- Full color tutorial book… 80+ pages of step-by-step instructions for 14 projects.
- Design CD with multiple designs for each project.
- Full color catalog.
- Exclusive CD worth $500 containing 9 design collections.
See you there!
Mike, Paula and the Central staff
8800 Grossmont College Dr.
El Cajon, CA 92020
STITCHIN’ in the KITCHEN
2015 EMBROIDERY PARTY
May 30th & 31st , 2015
Sew Pro’s bus trip to LA is on Saturday, March 14th. Hope to see you on the bus !!!!!!
Make Money with your Skills ! ©
San Diego Continuing Education
Hospitality & Consumer Science